New Teams – Welcome to Indoor5s Futsal!
Welcome to the Indoor5s Futsal Competition – we have competitions at Sydney University Aquatic Centre, Ryde Aquatic Centre, Camperdown Centre For Tennis and Rose Bay. Please follow the process below to register!!
Note : You will need to upload a photo if there is not already one in the system.
1. Go to the PlayFootball website: www.playfootball.com.au
2. Select Previous or Current Year Registration
3. You will be given two options which will allow you to find your FFA number, retrieve a password and enter the system.
4. If you cant find your FFA number- Contact FFA Call Centre and they will assist you to locate your number, retrieve your password and log into the system.
5. If your email address does not match with data in PlayFootball database Contact FFA support to update your email and log into the system.
6. When you log in for the first time click Make a Registration or Register Now.
7. Check that your contact details are correct
8. Type in our Club name which is Indoor 5s Futsal.
9. Under Select Role: choose Player.
10. Confirm details for playing history if you played in another country.
11. Select the Self registration option. Costs this season are :
Players that didn’t play Outdoor $76
Players that Did play Outdoor $43
Players (Student) that didn’t play Outdoor $66
Players (Student) that Did play Outdoor $33.
12. Then Click Add.
13. Click Next.
14. Read and Acknowledge all Terms and Conditions and Click Next.
15. You will be given the option to Invoice Me & make a payment via PlayFootball website.
16. You will be sent an invoice via email.
17. Save All Answers and Click Next.
18. Your Registration is Now Complete
19. You are now pending awaiting approval or pending awaiting payment. Take the Invoice and payment to your Administrator who will now complete the final step of accepting your registration.